The illustrated magazine Perfect Flight helps passengers enjoy their flight by providing them with interesting and useful information.
PERFECT FLIGHT MAGAZINE is the magazine for Russian-speaking passengers who fly with foreign airlines.
2001, 6 times a year with monthly circulation of 85 000 copies per issue.
The Perfect Flight Magazine is published as 16 special projects for 16 airlines which are distributed on flights out of Moscow:
- Adria (via Ljubljana) Slovenia;
- Aegean Airlines (via Athens and Thessaloniki) Greece Europe;
- Alitalia (via Roma and Palermo) South and North America;
- China Eastern (via Shanghai and Xi’an) Eastern and South-East Asia;
- China Southern (via Wuhan and Guangzhou) Australia, South-East Asia;
- Hainan Airlines (via Beijing) China an s South-East Asia;
- JAL (via Tokyo) Asia and Pacific;
- Lufthansa (via Frankfurt and Munich) all world;
- Korean Air (via Seoul) directions Asia and Pacific;
- Nouvelair (Tunis, Enfida, Djerba, Monastir);
- Royal Air Maroc (via Casablanca) Africa;
- Royal Jordanian (via Amman) Asia;
- Singapore Airlines (via Singapore and Stockholm) South East Asia, Australia, New Zealand, USA;
- SWISS (via Zurich and Geneva) all world (only in business-class);
- Turkish Airlines (via Istanbul) South-East Asia, Indian Ocean islands, Middle East;
- Vietnam Airlines (via Hanoi) South East Asia.
The standard version of the magazine is distributed in:
- in Sheremetyevo VIP and business class lounges;
- in Domodedovo Airport business lounges of SWISS and Lufthansa;
- in Vnukovo VIP and business class lounges.
The magazine is free, and passengers can keep their copies.
Download Media Kit (PDF, 2.3 Mb) Download the latest issue of the magazine (№97, PDF, 25 Mb)
Special issues for the Air Companies:
China Eastern Airlines,
China Southern Airlines,
Royal Air Maroc,
Published since: 2001
Frequency: 6 issues a year
Circulation: 85000 copies
Publisher: Grigory Shushurin
Tel.: +7 495 974-22-60
Fax: +7 495 974-22-63